Wednesday 12 September 2012

Aire Valley



(Please scroll down......) 


(Pictures of Aire Valley from myself)


Up here amongst the Dales
There is a magic everywhere.
These rolling hills, all draped in mist
Seduce my senses with their rustic charm.

From high above: my sister’s loft,
Oh what a view!
The valley of The Aire: just set
Before me like an open map.
These towns and villages, all pasted on those undulating hills.

Above, the ever changing clouds right now are drifting, aimlessly along.
A tree-dot landscape smothered by those clinging mists.
The clouds roll on, imperiously
Lording over everything:
A land all shrouded in mystery.

Paul Butters

(3\10\2012 - Thank You Everyone - 800 Views for this blog now. 531 are for my "Mirror Mirror" post. Thanks again).

(If you want to see my poem, "Mirror, Mirror" then please keep scrolling down).

No comments:

Post a Comment